Restonxt.com is a property of RestoNXT Ltd incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 12726253 whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.
What personal information we collect
- Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country, and IP address.
Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address, and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Stripe.
Information you post. We collect the information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Restonxt.com.
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Location Information. We collect the location information in order to provide a smooth delivery of foods. Why we are using location service in the background? For our Delivery Partner APP, as it’s an app used to deliver foods, the delivery executive’s location needs update constantly to show the food incoming location to the customer’s side. This will help customers to guide the delivery executive to know about the exact location and direction to reach in a minimum time.
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
How we collect personal information
We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy tickets. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
How we use your personal data
- We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use the information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use the information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us, we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of your information to third parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- We publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the web using cookies. OR We publish Google AdSense advertisements on our website. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the web using cookies. This behaviour tracking allows Google to tailor the advertisements that you see on other websites to reflect your interests (but we do not publish interest-based advertisements on our website). You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting:
https://adssettings.google.com. You can also opt out of the AdSense partner network cookie using those settings or using the Network Advertising Initiative’s multi-cookie opt-out mechanism at:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. David Hazzard
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden,
London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
Updates to this policy